DISCLAIMER: This mission takes place in the ww2 era, but may not be historically accurate. There may also be certain historic imagery that some people may find offensive
Battle for Sark, July 4th 1940
France has fallen, next stop Great Britain. Plans for operation Sea Lion are well under way, and are expected to be completed by September of this year. However there is one obstacle in our way, the Channel Islands. Other units from the 216th and 319th infantry divisions have been tasked with the capture of Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, and Herm. Your group is tasked with the capture of Sark, and most importantly, it's airfield to the west. Be advised that the luftwaffe are gearing up for Operation Eagle Attack, and will not be available to support you. Due to the constant threat of the Royal Navy, naval support will also be unavailable. However, the silver lining is that due to Sark's size, the garrison should be rather small, and lacking in armoured support, although this is not confirmed.
MISSION SUMMARY: This will be a heavily themed mission with elements taken from the Second World War. The mission will be making use of the Arma 3 mods Iron Front, Faces Of War and CSA38 which will be posted as well at the bottom of this event page in a compiled list. Weaponry within the mission will be restricted to WW2/Faction based weaponry and will be restricted per your chosen role. Tags for applicable roles are being enforced and will not be different from standard slotting. Squad Structure and PTLN structure have been changed to accommodate the theme and structure of operations in the Second World War.
(TAGS & REGS PRIORITIZED)
(RESERVED SLOTS MAY BE OVERWRITTEN BY TAG-HOLDERS)
(ONLY SLOTS MARKED OPEN MAY BE RESERVED)
(FINAL SAY IS AT EVENT HOSTS DISCRETION)
BE AWARE THIS MISSION ONLY HAS 24 SLOTS!
- PLTN HQ
- Squad Lead [SL TAGS] - OPEN
- Radioman [TL TAGS] - OPEN
- Team Lead [TL TAGS] - OPEN
- 5x Rifleman
- Machine Gunner, Machine Gunner Assistant
- Only Weapons and equipment from the Iron Front, Faces of War and CSA 38 mods may be used within the mission.
- Short Range Radios are prohibited.
- Only Radiomen are permitted to carry Long Range Radios.
- Night vision equipment is prohibited.
- BFT and GPS systems will be disabled/prohibited.
- Looting of enemy primary weapons is restricted.
Note: FK Weaponry and equipment rules remain in effect for this mission.
Uniform: Chosen by PLTN HQ.
Helmet: M42 Stahlhelm variants (Lead elements exempt)
Riflemen, Medic, MG Assistant Weaponry: KAR98
SL, TL, PLT Weaponry: MP40, KAR98
Machine Gunner: MG42
Secondary Weaponry: Luger (Lead elements and Machine Gunner only)
SERVER INFO :
- Name: FK #4 Custom Mission Server
- IP: arma4.fkservers.eu
- Port: 2402
- Password: On Request
- Modset Here - Now with preset functionality (the same as the one the others are using)