So the idea of this training is to help people learn some of the basics of map reading. Useful in both in ARMA and the scary outside world, hopefully it will be of some benefit.
What will I go over?
- Useful gear? (I know this is a "long" list)
- Finding landmarks
- Finding where you are
- Contour Lines
- Map Tools
- Estimating distant locations
- Estimating targets
- Route Planning
- I will only be taking a small group each time
- I will leave it open to the skill level of the group as to if anything gets skipped
- In case the timezone has not been shifted to your time - 1700 GMT
If you have not let me know in advance you are joining, please poke me during, and I will let you know if you are good to join.