In this mission, when you die, you are dead. But there are respawns...
This mission starts a few days after the completion of part 2. Multiple factions are now active and in play along with the insurgents and the region has fallen into disarray. See link below for image explanation of the army sub factions.
The arrows on the map represent the general direction each faction is approaching from. They are coloured as follows.
- Blufor Blue - US army (Players)
- Grey - National Corps (Friendly)
- Opfor Dark Red - Insurgents (Hostile)
- Bright Red - Anizay Brigade (Hostile)
- Ind Dark Green - Territorial Army (Hostile)
Anything South West of your Blue Arrow should be considered hostile territory. Tread carefully. You must complete a number of objectives to try and quell the rebellions within subsets of the National Army, which turns out these were funding the insurgency.
Be aware that blue squares indicate areas you completed an objective in previously.
- Search the area for an insurgent hideout (Red Hatched Area)
- Clear the city and evacuate all civilians remaining (Purple Pickup Marker)
- Capture dead or alive the rogue generals of the Anizay Brigade & Territorial Army (Green Objective Marker)
- Destroy illegally stolen and used oil facilities by the Territorial Army (Ind Green Plus)
- Clear the general area, keeping an eye out for enemy FOBs (Unmarked)
SPECIAL MISSION SETUP:
- There will be automatic respawns every 15 minutes from first contact.
- Once you respawn, you are a new soldier. This means you will be not rejoining your old squad. This is known as "reincarnating" rather than respawning.
- The logistics officers will organise all respawns into new squads/fireteams at base. This can mean people will be promoted/demoted to leadership or rifleman roles as needed.
- Logistics officer will let HQ know what is available for pickup and then it is up to HQ to deploy them accordingly.
- There will be no squad medics. These slots will remove their medical status at the statue and become additional riflemen.
- CSAR - Long range will be done as follows: Squad Leads will use 67 to make requests. (Ctrl+Numpad 3 to switch fast, Ctrl+Numpad 1 to revert). 66 will be used internally for CSAR to communicate. Pilot of CSAR bird must report movements to 68.
- Tracking will be disabled.
- Insta-death prevention will be disabled.
- Bandage limit is raised somewhat. You will be allowed to grab up to 6 bandages total from boxes at the airbase, as the arsenal will remove any more.
- Asset respawns at Zeus discretion.
- Land vehicles are available at base.
- No MAT/HAT/AA. Specialised teams who use these can be organised by Logistics Officer during the mission with permission from Zeus.
- Time will be starting at early morning ingame. Time acceleration will be on ~40x so the days and nights will come and go quickly. NVG equipment and lights may be needed indoors at night.
Uniform: Combat Uniform UCP
Vest: IOTV UCP variants
Helmet/Backpack: Anything UCP (LR can be Bergen Tan).
Weaponry: Any suitable US Army weapon within server rules and per your role. RHS mag capable if you want resupply.
Attachments: 1x scopes max.
Ammo: 7+1 mags total primary. 2+1 secondary. AR - 800 rounds.
[Tags priority for reserving (no FNGs). I reserve the right to pick who I believe would best suit the mission.]
People who were in a given slot for the last mission may gain higher reservation priority for the same slot.
CSAR (UH-60M MEV/Ambulance)
Jr Lead: @SilentGunner13
Albatross 1 (Chinook)
Albatross 2 (Chinook)
Pilot: @info (no tags)
Crew Chief: @Val3ntine (no tags)
Albatross 3 (Chinook) [Only slotted with large turnout]