This will be an introductory course to the ACE Medical system, intended for those who have no idea what to do when they get shot. This is not a prerequisite for Medical 201 or getting Medical tags, but for those with no experience/no intention to play medic, it will be very beneficial.
Training is open to all, first come first served.
Things that will be covered:
- Self-treating minor wounds
- Treating critical comrades while waiting for a medic
- Continuing fighting after being wounded
- Getting to the medic after the fight
- Maintaining security at a triage point
- Do's/Don'ts of interacting with the medic
This will take place on Server 1. Have your game loaded and be in the Medic training room on time. 10 minutes after the posted start time will be considered late and you will not be able to attend.
I do not take absences lightly. If you reserve a spot and fail to show up without 1 hour advance notice or a valid excuse, you will be barred from any of my future training sessions.