This training will talk about the systems, weapons and basic operations in Heavy gunships with the main focus on the [RHS] AH-64D.
- AG missiles (with a special focus on ACE and RHS Hellfires)
- AA missiles
- Weapon guidance
- Multi Function Displays (MFD)
- Up Front Display (UFD)
- Helment Mounted Display (HMD) from the Integrated Helmet and Display Sight System (IHADSS)
- Target Acquisition and Designation Sights (TADS)
- Pilot Night Vision System (PNVS)
- Automatic target tracking
- Stealth fundamentals
Requirements for taking part in the training:
Know how to
- set keybinds.
- change your video settings.
- switch and fire weapons in a vehicle.
- use different locking methods. (Lock Target / Next Target)
- the panel system.
Taking part in this training DOES NOT give you any priority during slotting.
We are limiting the RSVP to 8 people but most of the time not everybody who RSVP'ed shows up. Feel free to just be there at the time and you probably will be able to get in.
Be sensible, an amount of extreme fuckery (completely unnecessary or unrelated crashes, stupid delays due to not paying attention .etc.) will get you kicked out of the training, possibly even with a ban, and maybe even a ban from further trainings.