(This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.)
Co-zeus - @gadsada
Click on me to make me bigger
1980s–1995 - The Belkan Army, influenced by the ongoing Cold War, launched a series of black projects concerning advanced battlefield technology and weapons of mass destruction to deter or act during a foreign invasion. Contrary to the intentions of the Belkan military, the black projects had the unforeseen consequence of unleashing an economic recession that rapidly engulfed the Federation. The crisis grew to such a point that the National Assembly sought to contain it by amending the national federal law, thus allowing portions of the country to break off as independent countries.
The worsening economic situation led to nationwide riots protesting the lack of solutions to the recession. Crowds of over 40,000 people, marched against the National Assembly demanding the immediate removal of the ruling cabinet amidst increased sentiments of hatred against the seceded nations and a perceived weakness from them. The Workers Party won a large majority of the seats, eventually leading to their ascension to power in 1992 with Waldemarr Rald assuming control of the country. For the next years, the new Belka assumed a far-rightist stance against its former allies, bolstering its military and economy while searching for ways to terminate the economic crisis.
In March of 1995, Belka discovered a major source of natural resources and minerals in the southern border, a region denominated "Area B7R". Believing that it was the solution to Belka's troubles, Rald declared war on its former territories, launching a massive assault directed by the Belkan military. In response, Osea created the Allied Forces, a federation of the nations that seceded from Belka.
Current day - April 1st - Today is the start of the counterattack. The 66th Air Force Unit 'Glam' of the 6th Air Division will be covering the skies while E Company, 2nd Battalion of the 108th Infantry Regiment of the 101st Infantry Division assaults the island.
Objectives: The Secure the ports and airfield for supplies to the mainland.
Investigate military sites for possible intel or leads on the black project that has be discovered in the local area. UPDATE: Intel recovered and being decoded. Stay vigilante for any possible Intel still out there.
- Secure the Airfield
- Secure the Port
Intel: KNOWN enemy assests
- L-159 ACLA
- MIGS-29 x4
- A-10's *UPDATE*
- Repair and reclaim team has been sent in with you. Their job is in their name.
INFINTRY - M113A3(M2/EARLY) 1x per squad
- IF YOUR SHIT BLOWS UP YOU WILL NOT GET RESUPPLIED. BE SMART WITH YOUR FUCKING ASSESTS.
Restrictions for the mission
- Re-spawns will be done up to 2 times at the command of PLT
- Only 2IC's will be allowed LR's. 2IC's are the radio operators for each squad.
- No GPS or Blufor Track
- SL are only allowed Underslungs
- All smokes are limited to 2 per person and under-slung smokes to 4
- All grenades are limited to 2 per person and under-slung grenades to 4
- All flares are limited to 2 per person and under-slung flares to 4
- SL, 2IC and AR can only take 4x sights. All others must take 1x, if any at all.
- 2 squads are allowed to take Soflams for the purpose of lasing targets
- There will be CSAR but they will have a M113A3 due to AA in the AO
- UNI: BDU Danish M/84
- VEST: Combat Vest Danish M/84
- PACK: TRYK Carryall Backpack (JSDF)
- HELM: PASGT Danish M/84
- AR - M249 PIP (LONG/RIS)
- PLT will tell you which squads at AA or LAT
- Binoculars: Binoculars - Base game
SLOTTING IS NOW OPEN:
PLT LEAD: @Alex
PLT MEDIC: @Linnet
PLT FAC: @Silberjojo
PlT FAC ASSISTANT: @alt_sanity
SL: @Mingy NT
2IC: @Pastor Of Muppets
Medic: @Conga Line of Neckbeards
2IC: @Guardian_Zenon NT
Driver/Escort: @Massive Cuntasaurus
Fighter Pilot: @Shoxe NT
Fighter Pilot: @Chuck Yeager
Fighter Pilot: @Wattsits
Fighter Pilot: @Shroomzeh
Fighter Pilot FL:@Barcuck Osama
Fighter Pilot :@BonSie
Reclaim and Repair
UPDATE: PENDING... ***After talking to a few zeus tag holders i have INCREASED the number of air assests 6 total and make R&R only 3 people total. Also squads are encouraged to bring more AA MAT. There is now a heavy air presence in the next mission.***