ZEUS MISSION WITH HEAVY RESTRICTIONS
TAGS WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
The Tarkmeni Republic has launched a surprise attack on the Jabeli Sovereignty in the early hours of the morning. The declaration of war came shortly after. All National Guard forces have been mobilised. The 33rd Motorised Infantry Corps has been mobilised from its base in Al Safayah. It's objective is to delay the invading forces and defend Al Safyrah.
We know the Tarkmeni can't hold ground against our Russian Allies. We suspect their plan is to grab whatever land they can to influence the peace talks.
DEFEND AL SAFAYAH - You must not allow Al Safyrah to fall until the Tarkmeni are forced to the negotiating table (21:00 hours). If the city is lost, we shall be forced to withdraw and be left in a weak negotiating position.
- Hold Line 1 indicates the limit of friendly forces. The initial deployment shall be from here.
- All respawns shall be run from the Al Safyrah base.
- The Hold Lines are not designed to be last lines of defence but blocking positions.
- A VDV section and Russian jet are available as support . They will deploy from the RU airbase.
- The Tarkmeni forces will attempt to capture the bridges in Al Safyrah.
- If the Al Safyrah Air Strip is lost, heliborne forces will use it to land.
- PLT, B, C, D, E, PRHT, MRTR DO NOT TAKE AT
- The Motorised Company shall travel with Urals. SPATG is a UAZ with SPG-9.
- There will be a Battery of 2 Guns on standby to assist you.
- All JTAC Operations will be conducted by Team VIKING
- From the completion of Zeus brief, you will have 30 minutes to prepare. After that time, hostiles will attack.
- Company Command [PLT] : Senior Officer (@OneMadPanda), 2iC, Driver
- Resupply Corps [PLT] : Engineer (@Malbryn), Engineer (@AngryScottishMan)
Platoon 'A' :
- - Platoon Command [ALPHA] : Platoon Officer (OPEN), 2iC, Medic (@Synikan), MAT Gunner
- - A-1 [BRAVO] : SL (OPEN), 2iC, Medic (OPEN), AR, AAR, Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman
- - A-2 [CHARLIE] : SL (OPEN), 2iC, Medic (OPEN), AR, AAR, Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman
- - A Motorised Anti-Tank Gun [PRHT] : Driver (@Jerichron), Gunner (@Muhcreedy)
Platoon 'B' :
- - Platoon Command [ALPHA] : Platoon Officer (OPEN), 2iC, Medic (OPEN), MAT Gunner
- - B-1 [DELTA] : SL (OPEN), 2iC, Medic (OPEN), AR, AAR, Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman
- - B-2 [ECHO] : SL (OPEN), 2iC, Medic (OPEN), AR, AAR, Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman
- - B Motorised Anti-Tank Gun [MRTR] : Driver (@Missy), Gunner (@Conga Line of Neckbeards)
VDV Response Team
- - Team VIKING [FOXTROT] : SL (@EHOPPPS), 2iC, Medic (@UniDigit), AR, AAR, LAT, LAT, LAT
- - CROW (Mi-24) [RPTR] : Pilot (@Shroomzeh), Crew Chief (@Wattsits)
- - SMERSH (Su34) [RPTR] : Pilot (@BonSie), WSO (@Chuck Yeager)
Jabeli Guard (PLTN, A-E, MRTR, PRHT)
- U: M93 (OG-107)
- V : PLCE Webbing (Plate) Olive [BAF] - MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE PLATE VERSION
- H : Helmet Mk7 MTP Scrim - ANY VARIANT
- Rifle : L1A1 SLR / SLs : DS Arms FAL OSW (GL)
- AR : M84
- MAT : M3 MAAWS
- U : EMR Summer
- V : EMR Summer - ANY VARIANT
- H : 6B7-1M
- Rifle : Izmash AK12 / SL : Izmash AK12 (GL)
- AR : Izmash RPK 12
- LAT : RPG 26
- Anything Suitable