Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force:
You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months.
The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.
This is a localhost mission on my machine. FK rules will be enforced, failure to follow them will result in you being kicked from the mission. This mission uses a custom modset, able to be found at the bottom of this post.
You are US airborne soldiers on D-Day + 1, operating in France
The briefing will be given in mission. Slotting will be available below. Tags are considered, but not a definite guarantee at the slot. There will be only one squad, no attachees.
Squad Leader: @JacobyWitness
Radio Operator: @Spalone
Assistant Autorifleman: @Taylor Patton
Assistant Autorifleman: @Major_Third
- Autorifleman may only take M1919a6
- Grenadiers may only take the M1 Garand
- Riflemen, Radio Operator, and Assistant Autriflemen may choose between the M1 Garand or the M1 Carbine only
- Squad Lead may take the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, or M1a1 Thompson
- NO GPS
- NO RADIO Except the LR of the Radio Operator