This training is for people who are capable of basic operations in a gunship. There is no need to have crew chief tags but you have to know how to use most weapon systems, some basic tactics and basic coms.
This training will be held on the second server.
Content of the training:
Changes that came with RHS update 0.4.6 and 0.4.7
- Multi Function Displays (MFD)
- Up Front Display (UFD)
- Helment Mounted Display (HMD) from the Integrated Helmet and Display Sight System (IHADSS)
- Target Acquisition and Designation Sights (TADS)
- Pilot Night Vision System (PNVS)
- Burst Limiter
- Lock Before Launch (LOBL)
- Lock After Launch - Direct Mode (LOAL-DIR)
- Lock After Launch - Low Mode (LOAL-LO)
- Lock After Launch - High Mode (LOAL-HI)
- Difference between AIM-92 and AIM-9M
Requirements for the training:
Know how to
- set keybinds.
- change your video settings.
- switch and use weapons in a vehicle.
- use different locking methods. (Lock Target / Next Target)
- If you are in a pilot slot: How to keep a bird airborne.
- If you are using the advanced flight model make sure to turn off "SHOW GAUGES" ... it will break the MFDs and the TADS/PNVS system!.
- Know how to work the panel system.
- Know the basics of the radar / sensor system:
Everybody can request a slot but current pilot and cc tagholders get priority over reg+ and reg+ get priority over fngs during RSVP! Don't feel bad about kicking a reg / fng out if you would like to take part in this training!
If all slots are full we happily put you on a waiting list ... The average quote of people showing up who have RSVPed is hovering around 60% for most of our rotary trainings ... So you got a pretty good chance of getting in. We might even add one or two more birds if we feel that we can manage it.
You can either request a specific slot or let us decide what you are going to do.
If both the pilot and the gunner are fine with it you can obviously switch slots mid training.
- 1-1 Pilot: @Barcuck Osama (tags)
- 1-1 Gunner: @thePier (tags)
- 1-2 Pilot:
- 1-2 Gunner: @colt92 (no tags / reg+)
- 1-3 Pilot:
- 1-3 Gunner: @Hyxogen (no tags / reg+)
- 1-4 Pilot:
- 1-4 Gunner: