Operation: Horde Assault, The Sequel.
After a successful deployment to Iraq, the British Armed Forces' final objective was to clear out all hostiles from the Industrial Facility to the East. This was performed successfully and upon returning to the Saad Airfield for extraction, they were ambushed in the town of Sakhar (Alpha), and this mission begins after the ambush.
This mission will operate similar to other wave based defense games, with waves being sent at the defense location and will increase in difficulty after each wave. However, for each enemy vehicle you kill you will be rewarded points depending on the vehicle, these points can then be used by Platoon Lead to call in various different types of support. After 3 rounds and a Boss Round, the Platoon must then move on to the next objective (Alpha > Bravo > Charlie). Respawns will be given after each wave, and if everyone dies, mission fail. I will be keeping track of points, and any vehicle that is destroyed counts, even if you indirectly kill it, apart from Bomber Aircraft, which must be killed directly, due to them blowing themselves up. The limit of points you can have at any one time is 30. There will be 1 min between waves.
- Survive 3 waves at Alpha and Bravo
- Successfully defeat all boss waves (1 at each location)
- Survive the 3 special waves at Charlie
Enemy assets / Point value
- Technicals - 1
- Trucks - 1
- BTR's, BMP's and BRDM'S - 2
- Special Forces Squads (Spetsnaz, Viper's, Sniper Teams) - 2
- Paratroopers - 2
- Transport Helicopter's - 2
- MBT - 3
- Attack Helicopter - 3
- Fastmover - 4
- Bomber Aircraft - 5
- Special Waves (Charlie objective) - 5
Anything else other than these listed will not appear in this mission.
Mortars and Artillery will be used against you.
Friendly Support Available / Points required
- Resupply of Ammo - 3
- Random Special Weapon - 5
- APC or IFV - 7
- MBT - 10
- Chopper Gunner - 10
- 81mm Artillery fire (5x shells) - 10
- A-10 - 15
- VLS - 15 (Targets must be lased by infantry)
- Armed Blackfish - 20
- 5x 500lb JDAM's - 25
- Ammo for everyone except Autorifleman is 8 + 1 mags
- Ammo for Autorifleman is 6 boxes
- Everyone except Autorifleman must take an L85 from 3CB BAF
- Autorifleman must take an L86 or the British M249 variant
- There is a cache of Ammo, HAT and AA available at Alpha objective. Any ammo from this must be transported from objective to objective.
- Uniform is BAF MTP or similar
- NLAW'S and Titan's will be the HAT and AA in the cache respectively
- Maximum of 10 40mm UGL grenades, smokes and other misc shells are not restricted
- Pistol ammo is not restricted
- Anyone can take laser designators
Evals okay, Regs+ for reserving leadership slots, FNG'S+ for any others. Preferably, please fill from top to bottom.
- Platoon Lead:
- Platoon Medic: @Pastor Of Muppets
- Platoon 2IC:
- Alpha Lead:
- Alpha Medic: @Frankasaurus Rex
- Delta Lead:
- Delta Medic: @jamin_hw
More squads may be added depending on numbers.