DO NOT RESERVE A SLOT AND FORGET TO SHOW UP. FAILURE TO SHOW UP WITHOUT A VALID EXCUSE WILL BAN YOU FROM MY FUTURE TRAINING SESSIONS.
This is the first step to getting medical tags. This is not an evaluation, it is a training.
This event is open to regs+. It is first come, first served. If you don't make the RSVP or are an FNG and interested in the training, feel free to ask about any open slots on the day of. If somebody doesn't show up I am accommodating, though this will be first come first served regardless of rank.
This training will consist of two segments:
- Activating and using the Ace Medical Menu
- What being a Medic means
- A medic's role in the squad
- The uses of the Medical Equipment
- Triage procedures
- Treatment order
- Loadouts for different roles
- This is the time to ask clarifying questions
- One hour of dedicated practice time to apply what you have learned in the classroom. I will throw everything at you from bullet wounds, to fragmentation grenades, to being crushed and getting hit with an IED. I will watch you as you go and provide you with advice and corrections as necessary.
I do not anticipate finishing early, however, in the event that we do finish early, we will discuss how to get an evaluation, myths about ACE Medical, as well as any other topic or question that comes up.
This will take place on Server 2. Have your game loaded and be in the Medic training room on time. 10 minutes after the posted start time will be considered late and you will not be able to attend.