SCP: Secret Laboratory Event
Hi everyone, and welcome to the SCP: SL Mayhem event. This event was made by yours truly [REDACTED] for everybody to enjoy. Now here is a summary of what the game is all about. (from the steam page)
It is a completely free horror game based on SCP Foundation creepypasta series. The Foundation focuses on protecting the world from any entity, object or phenomenon which exceeds the all-known idea of normal.
The underground facility suffers from multiple breaches from various SCP objects which escape their containment chambers. During this events chain, players are given roles to play:
- Class-D Personnel - Prisoners kept for a purpose of being lab rats. Their mission is to escape the facility without getting any attention from others.
- Nine-Tailed Fox - Team designated to neutralize the danger and rescue Scientists.
- Scientist - Breach attendant that tries to escape the facility alive.
- SCP Object - anomaly trying to kill as many people as possible. Currently, only few SCP objects can be found in-game, but progressively their number will grow in oncoming updates.
- Chaos Insurgency - Foundation traitors, trying to help Class D to escape in order to obtain helpful information.
Now if you feel that this sounds kind of like Garry's mod TTT it's because it is kind of similar, but still different in its own way. The game is free and on steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/700330/SCP_Secret_Laboratory/
Now Here are the infos about the event:
- The event will start at 9AM GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time). The event will end 30 minutes before main missions for those who want to play them, but if there are enough people left we may continue
- Since I can only rent the server for a minimum of 7 days, the server will be still available after the event for a couple of days
- The server IP will be made available at the start of the event via me telling it and posting it later in this thread: https://www.fuckknows.eu/forums/topic/5904-scp-secret-laboratory-interest-poll/
- The event will be limited to 30 reservable slots since it's the maximum size I can rent. Be aware that if less people show up the server size may be lower than 30 slots.
- People who RSVP will have priority in joining the server at the start of the event. If there are still slots available after the event starts others will then be free to join.
And now here are guidelines and informations for when you play the game:
- Friendly-fire will be enabled at the start of the event, in the same fashion as TTT if someone shoots at you with the intent of causing harm (not an accident) you may retaliate. Ex: 2 Class-D fighting eachother for a keycard
- At the begining of each round you are assigned to a role, everybody else that has the same role is your ally by default. So unless the above happens, you are buddies.
- In-game voice chat will be used unless a problem occurs and requires everyone's attention. As such during the event and afterwards please try to stay connected to ts so people may contact you if a problem occurs
- You aren't obligated to play the game in the conventional way, for exemple you may ally yourself to a Scientist (or SCP if you're that weird) as a Class-D and betray him before exiting. So unless it's trying to actively kill you, you may want to talk to that person
- Last guideline is to remember that this is a game, and as such to try to have as much fun as possible ?
[REDACTED], Nine-Tailed Fox commander