I'm planning on hosting a Milbase session on my server using my own modset. The mission will be on Sahrani using a template I have made.
RULES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/160zdsn552fU3T1hf7jC-TMYMs1w0GHQBrQ1Yc-JuAMc/ (ignore rules regarding being AAF, faction is USMC and uniform will be decided by OP-COM)
(for the USAF mod you will need to add me as a steam friend or download it from Armaholic, my Steam is Sloth Enthusiast
Discord for server info, more rules and any questions: https://discord.gg/2wZjU62
Reservable Slots (Anyone can reserve, Regs>Fng's)
Zeus - (I will zeus if no-one else does, you can poke me to see the template)
Important Information/My Rules:
- The main base for Friendly Forces is the USS Khe Sanh
- The Vehicle Depot is the stockpile of Assets and land based vehicles. Here are the rules for them:
- No more than 2 KNIGHT Assets (Tanks, IFV's etc.)
- No more than 1 Mobile AA (Hummvee Avenger; there is AA accessible on the ship)
- No more than 4 MRAP's
- Trucks and Humvee's are limited to how ever many there are in the Depot, including respawns
- No Asset Respawns are given, only those in the stockpile are available
- For stuff on the LHD/Carrier, A limit of 2 Fixed Wing and 2 rotary may be used at a time. Pilots can land on the carrier and switch vehicles freely.
- SHIP - COM must ask Zeus for Asset Respawns if something stupid happens
- Only 1 Destroyer, 1 Submarine and 2 Attack/Patrol boats may be active at a time.