Gentlemen, welcome to Al Rayak, and to full out warfare.
Today you face a pitched battle across the entirety of the map, with everything at both yours and the enemies disposal.
The mission will function as a combined arms company layout, and good organisation will be critical to success.
- Secure 3 cities (Opfor coloured objective markers)
- Escort civilians out of the town (Purple Evac marker)
- Rescue local military squad (Indfor green marker)
- Destroy critical enemy factories or storage (Orange "sabotage" destroy markers)
- Disrupt enemy communications (Yellow "comms" destroy markers)
- There will be NO rearm available for assets. Repair and refuel available at Start and captured towns if requested.
- Company Commander has 2x friendly AI infantry platoons at their disposal. (Callsign for comms: Station 1-1 and 1-2)
- Completing optional objectives will impede the enemy. Comms = Less Air and Artillery. Sabotage = Weaken QRF etc
- Asset respawns are at Zeus discretion, depending on how the asset was lost. Infantry earn 1 wave per main objective complete.
- Friendly armour elements can be "airlifted" to new locations by Crossroads on request.
- Enemy has access to all possible types of assets and equipment (Russian).
- Enemy base markers are for informative purposes only. Expect heavy AA.
- Infantry resupplies can be requested at base and delivered to the frontlines by assets.
- Infantry have MRAPs and HMMV's available for transport.
- Prophet will have the choice of an unarmed Little Bird or MRZR for vehicles.
- Prophet and the UCAV are for conducting recon and mostly BDAs, don't expect to be doing much shooting.
- For a sabotage objective to be considered done, at least half of the structures present should be delet.
Recommended Radio Frequencies:
Company-wide: 69 | Air: 68 | Armour: 67 | Infantry: 66 | Artillery: 65 | Prophet: Moving between nets as needed for BDAs and recon.
[Tags priority for reserving (no FNGs). I reserve the right to pick who I believe would best suit the mission.]
Company Command [MUST be slotted and planned beforehand]: @Garfield0003 (NT)
Platoon Leader (Infantry):
Armour RTO: @Legendo (NT)
Mortar RTO (Role might be delegated to COY):
Charlie Lead: @andyt90
Chinook (Lizard 2) - Pilot:
(There are 2x Chinooks, and all rotary crew may switch between birds freely)
A-10D (Eagle) - Pilot: @gadsada
F/A-18 (Sparrow) - Pilot: @BonSie
UCAV (Pelican) (Bomb loadout only) - Operator: @RedNexus (NT)
(Please coordinate beforehand that one of the team can fly to a degree.)
Paladin (Mortar 1) - Gunner: @Servok
Paladin (Mortar 2) - Gunner: @Zenthar
CO-ZEUSES. You MUST have tags or have Zeused with me before.
Co Zeus 1 (Objective management) : @Lerto
Co Zeus 2 (Objective management) : @ThePointForward
Co Zeus 3 (Friendly AI/"Station", slotting in infantry) : @Rabit Salvokelk