Welcome to Italy... Well not actually Italy... It's Chenarus... Soooo yeah. Lets get down to business... To defeat the Huns.... Actually that works, the Germans were the huns.
Ok in all seriousness gents and ladies. This mission is recreating the 4 Assaults on Monte Cassino that took place in 1944, but in a modern setting. Everything is designed the same as in history, except at the top of the mountain there is a castle instead of a monastery. You also will not be getting bomber support, however you will be getting CAS. We will be fighting Russians, facing armor from BTR's to T-72's, Air Assets from Mi-8's and Mi-24's, Static AA emplacements, Static MG Emplacements, a metric shit tonne of infantry, and Several Mortar teams. Recreating the actually hell that those soldiers went through fighting those battles.
- UN Forces. Brits/Commonwealth troops and American troops. 3 squads for each. All squads must use weapons used by that country. What squads will be which is up to Platoon
- Support. 1x Bradley, 1x Mortar team, 2x CAS Little Bird.
- Each American squad will be given an Armed Humvee and an unarmed Humvee. Each Brit squad will get a Jackal and an unarmed Land Rover.
- All units will be Tp'd in except for CAS. TP will be quite a bit a ways from the hill to make sure you guys don't get fucked too quickly.
- 4x Reinforcement Waves. 2x Asset Reinforcement waves.
- No Civies
- There will be mines.
- Mission complete upon capture of Devil's Castle
- You will not be able to encircle the mountain as there are defensive lines on either side of it.
I need 2 experienced zeus's to help me out with this. So Reg's and up.
This is gonna be fun. And it is gonna be hell.