Rules for All FK Platforms and Events
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- Community administration has the last word in resolving issues and disputes
- Entry into the community and / or the use of any of its resources, as well as participation in any community events, means full and unconditional acceptance of all its rules.
- English is the official language for all FK platforms.
- A serious attitude is required from all our members when on any FK platforms.
- If a lack of seriousness compromises enjoyment it will be punished
- FK Gaming Server IPs or Passwords are not to be shared outside the community. "Gaming IPs" do not include TeamSpeak or any other communication tool IPs.
- Adult content is forbidden.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Multiple accounts are forbidden.
- Your Player Name should be recognisable across all major FK platforms.
- Inappropriate names are forbidden.
- Explicit content in your avatar or profile picture is forbidden.
- Posting malicious links is forbidden.
- Respect is to be shown to all members of FK.
- Do not make jokes at someone's expense.
- Avoid Witch-hunting and/or provoking other members
- Streams/YouTube channels cannot be advertised on FK Platforms without prior permission from the FK Staff. Exceptions are made within the Twitch Clips/Videos thread, the Videos Page and any CM approved charity events.
- Posting/Sharing of personal information without consent is not allowed
- Advertising other communities is forbidden without consent from the CM team.
- No-shows to events without a valid reason will be punished.
- Cheating or otherwise “gaming the system” to gain an advantage over others or to make mischief is forbidden.
- A member of the community should be available to be contacted by the staff team while being on FK platforms. Ignoring staff on purpose will result in punishment.
- Overly large fonts or walls of repeating characters are considered spam.
- Excessive usage of @mentions is considered spam
Multi posting of the same topic is forbidden.
- A working microphone is required.
- Mic Spam, Constant Transmission without Staff permission, Mass Pokes and constantly switching rooms is forbidden.
- Soundboards and music may be played if no-one in the room opposes it. But you must stop after being requested to.
Don’t use the usernames of other members without consent.
- Excessive usage of @mentions is considered spam.
Off-topic and shitposting in lounges is considered spam.