General (the following affects all Staff)
- All staff members are to follow all rules at all times.
- Every incident has to be viewed objectively by the staff member processing the incident. If this is not possible, they should not be involved.
- Abuse of powers will result in dismissal.
- Staff should not join private locked TS rooms without permission from their owner, unless there is an emergency.
- All Staff may hand out bans and/or Warning Points
- All incidents and bans are to be logged.
- All Staff may sit in CM Meetings
- Ban disputes pending review must be responded to within 24 hours. Disputes for bans longer than 7 days are exempt from this, and will be responded to at latest after the next CM meeting.
- Extended unexplained absence will result in dismissal.
- If a staff member is unable to function fully within their job description due to personal bias they will be relieved of their duties.
- Must report all changes made in the appropriate forum sections.
- Must inform other staff members of any changes that are not of interest to the public.
- Technicians are to help with any technical questions with FK platforms.
- Meetings are mandatory and must be attended until concluded.
- The inability to join a meeting or attend it fully must be communicated before the start of the meeting.
- Forums are to be used for discussions; meetings should only be used to come to conclusions.
- Repeat offences increase the ban length.
- If the available evidence is not clear, the staff will carry out a ban after 24 hours if the culprit can not be reached.
- Any attempt to evade a ban will worsen the punishment.
- A ban dispute may only be posted in the ban disputes section or PM to a CM.
- Trying to circumvent a ban will result in a permanent ban.
Grey area bans can be issued
- They require 1 staff member to Issue but will require review to make sure it’s not abuse.
- Grey area bans have to be fully justified by the staff member placing the ban
- Must be reviewed afterwards by the CM team within a week to ensure bans are not being abused.
- Disobeying staff in any situation may be followed by a grey area ban. Their word is final. Follow it.
- Warning Points issued outside of bans can be disputed. The dispute must be made in a Private Message to a CM. The dispute will then be discussed by the Staff Team.