This event will function as a standard off hours mission, FK Rules still apply and will be enforced. Zeus will be picked via straw poll at time of event.
EVENT SPECIFIC RULES
- 2IC's will function as radio operators, meaning that he will be the only member of a squad with a long range radio. Exceptions to this would be the platoon lead (even if in a squad) and vehicle commanders. If numbers are too low then SL will carry radio. (recommend using the US SCR-300 RADIO)
- no short range radios whatsoever.
- Zeus may specify faction and unit so please take weapons belonging to your faction, if you are special or irregular forces ask Zeus on what equipment you may take.
- There are a lot of uniforms so try to be specific when calling them out.
- May take deployable weapons like the M1919 and Lewis Guns instead of a normal AR along with Mortars.
- NO GPS
- NO NVG, you may take the cosmetic items in the NVG slot though as they do not provide night vision.
- No digital rangefinders, there are a variety of bino's to choose from.
- And of course NO MODERN GEAR WHATSOEVER!!! Its World War 2, Immerse yourself.
MAP LIST (will be updated)
Below is a list of all the current templates I'v made for use in this event. Whoever zeus's please keep in mind all a few things. All templates are Blufor so you must change faction of players depending on who we're fighting. There is no respawn module, respawns occur every 5 seconds so make it clear how you want players to come back after dying. Also if you plan on Zeusing please take the time to look at the maps.
- Aachen Outskirts
- Berlin Streets
- Colleville (Plus Winter)
- Neaville (Plus Winter)
- Panovo (Plus Winter)
- Ardennes (Plus Winter)
- Baranow (Plus Winter)
- Ihantala (Plus Winter)
- Battle of the Bulge
- Staszow (Plus Winter)
MODSET LINK (21 Mods) (UPDATED FROM LAST EVENT)
Please only load these mods, my local host settings should not block optional mods like blastcore but to ensure that we can troubleshoot effectively if things go wrong try to stick to this modset.