RPG Optics Guide

• 6 months later...

Weird thing to ask, but which one is the "correct one." Because I've always used the one Floofy posted, and for the rockets I mostly use. (OG, VL, VR) it works completely fine, or is it the one that Blutze posted with the differing system. 

I'm asking because I know for definite Floofy's image works, and I'm wondering if I have to "re-learn."

Vericht mentioned that RHS tweaked their trajectories to something more realistic recently, though I can't find any mention of that in the patch notes. I also haven't used these extensively enough to say for sure (our missions usually call for an all-AT loadout, and the images agree on the trajectories of the two best choices for that application)... my gut feeling is that the fragmentation pencil belonging to the superlight, superfar category seems more believable. Unless it has a weaker rocket motor, which I kinda doubt.

• 1 month later...
flying spaghetti monster
On 12/5/2017 at 12:03, Edelweiss said:

Weird thing to ask, but which one is the "correct one." Because I've always used the one Floofy posted, and for the rockets I mostly use. (OG, VL, VR) it works completely fine, or is it the one that Blutze posted with the differing system. 

I'm asking because I know for definite Floofy's image works, and I'm wondering if I have to "re-learn."

The picture that Floofy posted used to be the correct model that RHS used in the past was but slightly changed a year ago. 

The Picture Below is from an ArmA 2 Guide but it is the correct ranging for the PGO-7V3 optic both in ArmA 3 and in real life.

Image source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232486692

E3002EE26D46BB414B49DA53DD920DBAB52DCE38

flying spaghetti monster
On 12/5/2017 at 12:44, Blutze said:

my gut feeling is that the fragmentation pencil belonging to the superlight, superfar category seems more believable. Unless it has a weaker rocket motor, which I kinda doubt.

The OG-7V weighs less than the PG-7V and the PG-7VL but just has poor range. 

On 2018. 01. 26. at 16:52, flying spaghetti monster said:

The OG-7V weighs less than the PG-7V and the PG-7VL but just has poor range. 

Yeah I just tested the scope. I was looking at the old one that Floofy posted and I was a bit confused with the fragmentation round because it wasn't the upper left :D

BTW there's an airburst rocket too (Type something), that uses the upper left

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy