Argon's "Battle for Karelia" Plan

Argon

I only made a topic for this so i could link it at the beginning of the main mission to make things easier. (I will hopefully get to do this mission at some point this weekend)

Briefing:

This mission is based in an alternative universe where in the 60's Finland launched an attack to against Russians to get back their old land. The Russians will not have Heavily armored vehicles, because they weren't expecting this bold attack by the Finnish, making it easier to take over, but for how long?

Notes:

-Be aware that the Russians have better weapons than you

-The Finnish will only have 2 Respawns

-In this mission will be in Summer Chernarus, because it is the closest looking map that looks like Finnish/Russian landscape that we currently have available.

-You as the Finnish will be fighting against Russian Mountain Flora so you don't get as easily confused if to shoot or not because of the similarities in the uniforms.

Assets: 1x T-55A

Enemy Assets: ∞ BMP-1

Equipment:

Weapon: Valmet Rk 62 / M72 LAW

Helmet: MNP Finnish MICH

Uniform: MNP Finnish Fatigues

Vest: MNP Finnish Plate Carrier

Backpack: Something that is the "Olive" camo.

The Uniform

Edited by Argon
  • Upvote 4