Lerto's Altis Campaign

Lerto

So this is going to start out bare as i slowly flesh it out. I am on the road right now, so most if not all of my notes and items are on the desktop at home. When I get home this weekend ill be able to add to it.

The Story so far is this:

Altis is a Russian held island with a smaller sub Faction of Independent PMC's Known as the Jack Rabbits. The players ( Blufor ) Started on the map with nothing, limited resources and no vehicles. They setup on the little Island bridge by Pyrgos and slowly expanded from there. All Vehicles that are currently in the campaign have been stolen, and upon destruction will have an effect on future missions. If a GAZ is destroyed, it doesn't come back. Either in THAT mission, or future missions. What this means is @Servok Is super anal about "his" Vehicles and if there is anything with wheels and not bolted down you take it.

Significant assets at this point are as follows:

2 BTR's

1 T72 Older Model

1 Hind

2 Mi 8 Transport choppers

3 BRDMS and other assorted cheaper vehicles ones does not care if they are really blown up, as they are easily found to be replaced.

Last Two Mission Short AAR's:

The First mission of Saturday was getting information from a PMC Outpost Radio station regarding SL @Maverick having been left behind to be captured by Russian forces after he was knocked unconscious. With the Radio tower assaulted, we gained information on the whereabouts of our SL.

The Russians had relocated Maverick too an Abandoned dig site on the western Side of Altis. IT was surrounded by hills and was embedded deep in a valley, making it a tough nut to crack. With Our Faction Fighting off the Russians outside, this allowed Maverick to take up arms and fight his way too friendly forces to freedom.

Later on I plan on mkaing a map of sorts so that future PL and SL's can see the areas of enemy held territory's. We are in a critical state at this moment, as both the Russian and PMC forces realize the risk that we pose against that, and are planning to move against us. We have made several steps to stop this, but all it has done is delay it. For now, the pressure is light, but that can change...

• Upvote 4

If memory serves Lerto said he won't be back until the weekend but they're usually run later at night for us Yurops after the main mission. It's not exactly uncommon for Lerto to run 2-3 missions or objectives in one sitting either and it's definitely not uncommon for us to have Lerto rolling as Zeus for 6-12 hours across multiple missions into the wee hours of the afternoon from the night before.

These campaigns have been things he's created on the fly. I'm a particular fan of his Australian and Turncoat Operator/PMC missions and in general the Vehicles Captured or Lost have been a big part of those mini-campaigns.

They've pretty much been stellar though and something I'm quite a fan of.

• Upvote 2

Many hours after main midsions is ussually when I run these. I need a good 8 to 12 minimum to,continue the campaign at this point. Eventually this will culminate in a final battle for kavala the final strong hold of the Russians. But that will be a main mission far odd in the distant future. We got a lot of work to do first.

Any time I get less then the minimum I make non cannon off shoots. For example i used the same universe just switched sides. In this case we were PMC Jackrabbits tasked with removing the rogue u.s forces from Altis. One of the objectives was to capture crossroads and bring him in for questioning. This mission failed, mostly cause it wasn't a very serious mission and also cause 15 morphine to the leg does some damage.

What thid all comes down too is every mission jas a story. Every mission has a reason you are fighting, and enemies are reactive based on the importance and story.

• Upvote 1

Allright, Heres the next mission. Before a brief recap:

Strong hold Abdera was our target. PMC Jack Rabbits was using it as a Communication and Resupply City too Keep there Territory of North Western Altis secure. But before we could take it on, the road to the city needed to be cleared to bring in assets and troops.

Galati was an out skirts City south of Abdera that was controlling the main road into the Target. It needed to be cleared in order to move in and assault the strong hold. Two Squads, led by @Wattsits @Happyiest Hippo Moved in via helicopter and assaulted it in a pincer attack. The City was loyal to the jackrabbits so the civilians had taken up arms too engage and fight against our Fighters. In the end, the city fell, and the road to StrongHold Abdera was clear.

Strong Hold Abdera is a Loose fortification of Structures of Civilian houses too keep hidden Personal, Anti Air and Even a few Armored vehicles. Pressing forward from the Liberated City of Galati, the Team will move in and assault the strong hold, clear it of Enemies, civilian and enemy and alike, and claim it as ours. This is a Significant Strategic move, as it will allow us to continue our Fight West towards the JackRabbits Home, Castle Thronos.

We must be careful.. The Russians see us as a significant threat, and roaming patrols are ever increasing as they strive to push us back.

• Upvote 1