Zeus idea from guy with no experience

SubProgram

I was randomly looking at the maps in the editor one day and I just happened upon Bazcaada, the Turkish island. Bozcaada had two noticeable features on it that struck my fancy: a racetrack and a quarry. 

Players would start at the communications base to the North. The only intel they would have would be the location of a meeting between an insurgent leader (faction not defined) and a derelict Russian army officer. This meeting would be at the racetrack. Guard details for both would be in the immediate area but the insurgent forces would have multiple picket lines around the racetrack. Civilians would be present at the racetrack but not in the immediate area of the meeting, most likely on the bleachers while the meeting would be in the tents in the back.

Blufor need to kill the insurgent leader - Russian would be optional - and find the insurgent base. Finding the base is one of the focal points of the mission. Blufor have two options in this regard. Follow the insurgent leader back to his base. This could be done either by waiting until the meeting is over (15 - 30 minutes after mission start) and following him - Russian would be lost of course - OR intel on the body of the insurgent leader. This intel would have the coordinates of the insurgents 2ic and the first 3 coordinates of the six coordinate grid of the insurgent base. The 2ic would have the other 3. Alternatively, the insurgent leader could be captured and interrogated. The Russian leader would have no knowledge of the base BUT could have a crucial role.

The Russian officer is selling heavy ordinance to the insurgents. Depending on assets, this could range from equipment (basically a skill boost to the AI) or armor. If the Russian is captured, he could call off the deal. If he is killed or he escapes, the Russian items will become active. 

If the insurgent leader escapes to his base, mission fail.

Feedback is greatly appreciated. I've never Zeused before which is why I post this here. If I could have tips or maybe an experienced co who could help - other ideas appreciated.

Boscada. Bozcaedae. Bozkadadada. Baz. Caada.

• Upvote 1