WW2 - ArmA 3

Vesper Akiri

So I spoke with Mavy who gave me the OK to post this.

I host "local host" as we've come to call it on my own dedicated box (located in Germany) with a WW2 mod pack (among other things)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1108203018

Mod Preset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouwaecptu2x8px7/Arma 3 Mod Preset Local Host Mods VERSION 10.html?dl=0

That's the mod set, the preset on the drop box  means you can drag that file into your arma 3 launcher and it will automatically subscribe and download the mods you need, and set it up in it's own preset for you to run.

I update these mods now and then, chopping and changing them when I can.

I'll be hosting a WW2 mission tonight after the main FK mission is done, during that time I'll be setting up some templates.

If anyone who downloads this pack and creates missions with it I'll be more than happy to put them onto the server to play on. 

Feel free to message me on TS or here (or PM) with any questions. 

Edited by Vesper Akiri
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Vesper Akiri said:

So I spoke with Mavy who gave me the OK to post this.

I host "local host" as we've come to call it on my own dedicated box (located in Germany) with a WW2 mod pack (among other things)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1108203018

Mod Preset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouwaecptu2x8px7/Arma 3 Mod Preset Local Host Mods VERSION 10.html?dl=0

That's the mod set, the preset on the drop box  means you can drag that file into your arma 3 launcher and it will automatically subscribe and download the mods you need, and set it up in it's own preset for you to run.

I update these mods now and then, chopping and changing them when I can.

I'll be hosting a WW2 mission tonight after the main FK mission is done, during that time I'll be setting up some templates.

If anyone who downloads this pack and creates missions with it I'll be more than happy to put them onto the server to play on. 

Feel free to message me on TS or here (or PM) with any questions. 

Do we really need so many mods for only a ww2 mission? Some like BAF or rhs are not even ww2 related...

2 hours ago, Nick Aryson said:

Do we really need so many mods for only a ww2 mission? Some like BAF or rhs are not even ww2 related...

"I host "local host" as we've come to call it on my own dedicated box (located in Germany) with a WW2 mod pack (among other things)"

As this is the pack I use on my server, yes. 

Edited by Vesper Akiri

1 hour ago, Vesper Akiri said:

"I host "local host" as we've come to call it on my own dedicated box (located in Germany) with a WW2 mod pack (among other things)"

As this is the pack I use on my server, yes. 

Makes sense

On 2017. 12. 29. at 12:57, Vesper Akiri said:

I'll be hosting a WW2 mission tonight after the main FK mission is done

With all the time zones I'm a bit confused. Does that mean today (30th)?

39 minutes ago, TredBobek said:

Damn it, didn't see the post in time

Well, maybe next time

I'll be doing other missions, had issues with the new TFAR though so might be changing that up if I can't get it working properly.