TvT mission idea

Zeusz77

A few days back i played in a tvt mission which i enjoyed and also it gave me an idea.

So basically i've been thinking about a man hunt style tvt mission.
The basic idea is to have 2-4 hunting squads with platoon if necessary, against a hunted squad of foxtrot. (BLUFOR tracking turned out ofc) The hunters would have uniforms and vehicles according to their chosen nation, with weapons except for launchers and tanks, while the hunted wearing any kind of camo which does not belong to the hunters faction, with low on weapons meaning they could only take pistols.

No respawn for both manpower and vehicles.

Objectives:

1. Time limit: If the hunted squad isn't killed or captured within 40 minutes from start they win
  2. Kill or capture: If all the manpower of the runaway squad either killed or captured the hunters win
  3. escape: the pray would be able to escape, they only need to acquire the fuel truck and deliver it to the helicopter fuel it and that's a win

SilentGunner13

We did something similar to this in an off hours mission once. We had a two man sniper team who were being hunted by two squads of special forces soldiers. The twist was that the spec ops teams had been instructed to rescue/capture the sniper team, but the sniper team had been given conflicting orders saying that our objective was to kill them, and neither team had knowledge of the others Orders. There was also AI that was hostile to both teams, which made for a really interesting mission.

Yeah the basic idea is to force the hunted to move slowly and carefully, and to encourage the hunters to capture enemies and take their radios listen to the chatter.. shit like that.
I want the prey to feel the fear.