• I would play
    • I would not play
    • Other
  3. 3. Senario #3 2 Tank Team Battle Royal-like

• I would play
    • I would not play
    • Other

Slouchy Orc

Okay from what response I got none was negative and since I have nothing to do while I am home besides eating and sleeping here are the main ideas I have brainstormed.

The first scenario is literally two teams against each other with equal numbers. The tanks will be either differently coloured or I will attach flags to them, undecided at this point.

Second scenario is bluefore vs redfore. Red have the numbers but Blue has the resources (scouts). These tanks can be changed out with others, these are just the ones I could think of first.

Last scenario is teams of 2 tanks. Teams will start with a T-72 with other tanks scattered around inside compounds which teams can capture in case theirs become damaged or find an upgrade. Note that I can only have 3 questions on polls since I would have a 4 scenario where it is a free for all in tanks.

For all of the scenarios I have given the Other option in case there is something you wish to have changed. Please make a comment the specific scenario and explain why it should be changed. I will most likely start working on these missions in 2 weeks time, so expect them to take place next month.

Right, I'll give explanation as to why I've chosen the certain thingies.

1. Would play, if portrayed in a somewhat realistic plot like Ukraine of Chechnya. Due to the T-80 having seen quite a bit of use in those areas. It would in that case be suitable to also portray the existing factions in that conflict.

2. Would not play, Even though the T-80 and M1 both had very good armor for their time, they are both intended for completely different usage scenarios. Giving the faction that has the ability to go sneaky by going hull-down scouting parties against a force that is not able to go sneaky-mode, is kind of not fun in my eyes.

3. Would play, if vehicles are all of the same type and version to not possibly give one team an advantage by giving them some M1A2, when facing T-72Bs. A system with airdrops could be implemented to spice up gameplay due to the risk/reward factor of possible getting a better tonk.

Hope I informed you enough. Note that these are formed around my opinions and thus should not be interpreted as facts.

• Upvote 1

Nick Aryson

If you do make the mission, i was thinking about Something kind of like war thunder's objectives. Exemple: The point is in a town (Kavala for instance) and both teams got a certain amount of tickets. They have to stay in the zone and capture it in order to bleed out the other team's tickets, the winner is the team who has the most tickets. I see this easily created as the editor has all it needs to make tickets and capture zones, also don't forget to place vehicles wrecks, barricades etc... to spice things up in close quarter. PS: Also i think they just released a new gamemode (vanguard) for the tanks dlc that does basically what i described.

Don_prince

3 is unfair, everyone knows (and I may be too rusty so dont think of me first) the ones that will win that...

nevertheless 10/10 Ign will play over and over again...

Edited by Don_prince

Slouchy Orc

I will most likely have to use vanilla tanks until a patch is made for the others. The tanks I have put there for now will most likely change once I begin testing the tanks and actually making the missions.