Operation: Tower of Babel

Forked

OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS, CERTAIN TAGS WILL STILL BE ENFORCED, THIS IS A ZEUS MISSION

Following my original Operation: Rosetta Stone, I'm hopefully going to be able to do another multilingual mission. If I'm lucky it won't be the same languages as last time.

MULTIPLE LANGUAGES WILL BE ATTEMPTED TO BE USED, MEANING TRANSLATORS WILL BE NEEDED

To accommodate this idea platoon will be modified to work with this idea, as well as use of assets (Yes assets will be in this one).

Will need 3 co-zeuses for whenever I do this so please apply in the thread (Not set in stone when I'm going to be doing this, dependent on my sleep schedule, during 1st or 2nd main.)

If we are unable to fill a squad with a specific language we will change to another one, please post here for languages you speak FLUENTLY in case this happens

Special things

1. Platoon will be lead by an English speaking country (ie. must take uniform of the nation. USA,UK,AUS,NZ etc. including being appropriate to the terrain)

2. 3 squads will be the English speaking country, the other 3 will be of the other countries (Note - These countries must use appropriate camo for their nation they represent, chosen by the Liaison. Camo also need to be appropriate to the terrain as well)

3. 69 for Zeus and English language, 68 for Language 1/FAC, 67 for language 2/RTO (Possible it might require a person who can speak 3 languages), 66 for Language 3, 65 for Language 4, 63 for Language 5

4. While short and local range communication can all be in English, it is recommended and preferred if the countries spoke their language for the sake of the struggle of multiple languages being used

5. Long range comms will be required to use the appropriate languages. (excluding technical issues)

6. Platoon squad will consist of Plt lead, RTO/Liason, FAC/Liason, 3 other liasons and medic.

7. Will be revealed when I make the event

If any questions please ask in the thread, I'm still trying to figure out which languages to use

My current picks for a whole squad are French, German, Dutch and Swedish.

My current picks for the assets will be one of the above if they don't go through or, Finnish, Russian, Italian, or Polish. (More languages will be up for possibility the more people vote in my poll)

For a quick recap on the last one here you go. (Thanks to ChaosShadoWolfe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYoiWuOCSAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxEPr4JYRE

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

ChaosShadoWolfe

I’ll be partaking in this one as well once the date is known, preferably again as the Dutch Translator if it is required. And just like last time, you can rest assured I’ll record the entire thing and make an (actual) recap for it.