Payday 3

WAM

Welcome everyone to my first ever multiple missions project.

I got this idea after looking at a construction worker uniform and I thought to my self. "Hmmm, I should make robbery missions!"

So I could I Payday 3. Why 3? Cuz of Arma 3 LMAO.

So all the mission currently will be taken on Altis as that was the map I have chosen and had a go with FK members.

Okay so main objectives will be:

Steal Money

Steal Money truck

Steal both of them.

The money is Bananas.

So yeah, there will be get-away vehicle as well, marked in PURPLE CIRCLE.

You will start not far away and not close to the objective.

There will be possible ways of escaping:

By boat

By heli

By cars

I may make were are multiple missions in 1 scenario.

So here are restrictions:

Uniforms;

Heist members: Suit black or brown

Get-away drivers: Driver suit

Masks:

Helmets (Drive helmet or jet helmet) or wear balaclavas

Before getting to the objective, have your helmet of balaclava in your backpack, when robbing, get the out of your backpack and wear them.

Guns:

Squad Leader and 2ic: Any assault rifle but no Grenade Launchers

AR: LMG any

AAR: Assault Rifle or LMG any

Rifleman: Assault Rifle any but not lat or mat. Who ever wants DMR, can take it, only 1 person tho.

Get-away drivers: SMGs ONLY

You will be acting as REDFOR, but you can have any guns, even if they are BLUFOR or anything, you may use them.

Vehicle:

You will have a VAN, which requires LAWS OF WAR DLC.

Get-away vehicles are the Hatchbacks.

Helicopter:

EH302 or UH-1H

Boat:

Motorboat or RHIB

Enemies:

There will be a Gendarmerie police station nearby, if a civilian or an alarm alerts them, they will come to you by a van, off road car or a blackhawk unarmed.

There will be policeman's in the bank area so if they start shooting at you, you can shoot back.

In some mission there will be army involved.

Mission Complete and Mission Failed:

Mission Complete is when you have successfully escaped and made it back to the base and talked to your boss.

Mission Failed is when everyone dies, kill 5 civils, even if it was by accident or not, if zeus tells you that you can kill then it wont be a mission failed. Mission failed can occur if everyone is arrested by the police.

I think this is everything I have to say for now, if I have something in my head, this thread will be edited.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

I will be updating the topic with mission I have already made and a quick brefing of it.

So here is the plan:

5th Mission will be a DEFENSE Mission

10th Mission will be a STEALING CARS Mission (They will be used in different missions)

15th Mission will be a DEFENSE Mission

19th-20th Mission will be MOVING Mission (So 19th, you will get into a cargo plane and fly away from Altis and 20th Mission will be landing on a new area, map TBC)

Edited by WAM

Mission 1: The beginning

a0dda02ffd40169b3e157393499484a5.png

Briefing:

You are starting at a small compound with a White VAN, you will be heading to the town of Kavala, what you have to do is steel the truck and the money inside the safe AKA room. The police compound is quite close by, we dont know the exact location of it. There are no IED or anything, cuz its PAYDAY. What we know is that the Police compound has 2 unarmed blackhawks, 2 vans and 3 off road trucks. Get in quick and get out fast. There is only one way to get in, it is from the South side of the Hospital AKA Bank. When you get the truck and the money, head to the get-away vehicles, people using the white van get in the get-away vehicle and the person in the truck stay in it. Head to the LZ marker when you will be picked up by a EH302 and will lead you to the base. While in base give your boss the money boxes and it will be a mission complete.

This mission has been tested with @Forked @Rockjaw @YoshiGames @ThatSlickOniichan and more.

@Joshr @Frankasaurus Rex @Al Capone and other did this mission too.

Edited by WAM
  • Like 1

Mission 2: Pyrgos Bank

343bce6fe6447f3bc1e4f3ee2ea4bcbe.png

Briefing:

Early Morning, Before Bank opens, people are waiting for the bank to be opened. You will start at a nearby Gas Station and drive to the Pyrgos Bank (Marked in X) there will be a truck there but it is empty, so there is not point taking it. You have 2 options, enter from main entrance or back entrance. There will be 3x Policeman inside, 2x Gendarmerie Police outside near the truck, 4x Bank workers and approximately 10 civils. There is a police station (Marked in RED CIRCLE), they have Vans and Off Road Cars. There is one policeman on top of the building nearby, we dont know the exact location of him, if he see you, he will contact the police station for backup. When you kill LOADS of Gendarmerie Police, you will have military coming to you. The US military has 1x Unarmed blackhawk and 2x Trucks. We dont know the exact location of the military base. After stealing the money head to the town of Charlia (Marked in PURPLE CIRCLE), there you will have 3x Hachbacks, make your way to the LZ, there you will have 3x RHIB boats. Escape back to the base, reach the land where the two blue arrow as there are cars for you to get to the base faster. Give the boss the money and MISSION COMPLETE. 

Here is my Plan on making missions:

On 06/09/2018 at 18:50, WAM said:

So here is the plan:

5th Mission will be a DEFENSE Mission

10th Mission will be a STEALING CARS Mission (They will be used in different missions)

15th Mission will be a DEFENSE Mission

19th-20th Mission will be MOVING Mission (So 19th, you will get into a cargo plane and fly away from Altis and 20th Mission will be landing on a new area, map TBC)

Frankasaurus Rex
On 06/09/2018 at 21:54, WAM said:

@Joshr @Frankasaurus Rex @Al Capone and other did this mission too. 

Can confirm. The mission highlight how important and vital good coordination is, and how extremely usefull good, and especially clear commanding (Joshr) can be. 10 bucks to @Kol0r for making me feel like a rally driver.

All in all a solid 9 if i had to give it a number. The helicopter sling loading is not really that practical (i can see that the slingloading is really cool, but that way you can only carry two members out of there) but it could be made to work.

Really surprised by this one

• Like 1

Just now, Frankasaurus Rex said:

Can confirm. The mission highlight how important and vital good coordination is, and how extremely usefull good, and especially clear commanding (Joshr) can be. 10 bucks to @Kol0r for making me feel like a rally driver.

All in all a solid 9 if i had to give it a number. The helicopter sling loading is not really that practical (i can see that the slingloading is really cool, but that way you can only carry two members out of there) but it could be made to work.

Really surprised by this one

thank you Rex :)

Mission 3: Drug Dealing

ada19cc5954e179d6dd7d763422a0d65.png

Briefing:

You start at a small compound at 8pm, you will get a armored black Humvee, 1 hatchback and 1 truck boxer with money in it. You will be heading to Athira town and meet with drug dealers to negotiate the price for two truck boxer of drugs. Drug Dealers are Private Military, the leader of them will get a phone call from his mate saying that they police are on their way, he will get aggressive at you and will try to kill the SL, everyone over will be pissed off at you and will start shooting at up. Police will show up and start shooting at both Payday gang and Private Military, you need to bring all the trucks back to the airport and escape, there will be 3 planes waiting to pick up the truck and a helicopter to get everyone out of there.

Mission 4: Villa robbery

75b437ac47ec2ef4d7fe7472fd2db83a-png.jpg

Briefing:

Firstly, its a stealth mission, so you need suppressors and nvg's since it will be a nigh missions. You will start at a small compound and you will end there. Main objective is steal the money from the villa, there will be empty cars behind the villa to get out there fast, you will be facing against Africa Militia, next to the object is your alternative, if you want the lights out, look for intel there and it will tell you to do something, you dont want the lights out, leave it. The ! is a warning of incoming enemy if they get alerted. Get back to the compound you started at and it will be a mission complete.

Mission 5: Defend the Base

9ca26dbef15d65fcb4f5998dad109c1f.png

Briefing:

You will be defending your base against the Gandermiere police, Africa Militia and Private Military. Left side is AM troops, Right side PM troops and middle are hinds area for all the troops. You will get AI support on the ground. You will have 1x ZSU, 2x Armored Machine vehicle, 1x Grenade Launcher vehicle and 1x something special, you need to find it. You will have some turrets too. Kill all the enemies and it will be a mission complete.

@WAM, that mission was really good for what you had access to. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I was really tempted to go and play Payday 2 instead of more off-hours. The only thing I can say is there was a small lack of Police to fight at some parts, unlike Payday where there is just a constant stream.

2 hours ago, Rockjaw said:

@WAM, that mission was really good for what you had access to. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I was really tempted to go and play Payday 2 instead of more off-hours. The only thing I can say is there was a small lack of Police to fight at some parts, unlike Payday where there is just a constant stream.

yeah I realized that, I will improve it next time, I might set up some AI spawn outside the hospital/house/villa/bank and defense missions. Like in real Payday 2