Revenge (Not in a Making)

WAM

REVENGE

Mission is called Revenge. Here is the backstory of it.

War World 1 and War World 2, Russian has kept on invading Poland, all the time, yes, they may have helped them in War World 2, but Poland still seeks revenge. After all the years, they have been planing to destroy Russian Army airport. And they are ready to battle against them, having American to help them and knowing the exact location of the Russian airport, but, the Russian has been doing their own business, and that is by capturing Civilians and starting to killing them. The Americans had enough of them but every time they try to attack them, their infantries and armor, so Americans needed help, from Poland people. The Polish President accepted the help and is now sending YOU to help them. The question is, Are you in?

So here are the details:

Map: Takistan

Objectives on the Map (Image):

a61bcb1bf402a7c52153894ae8163a56.png

Briefing: Mission will start at 8 in the morning, You will be starting at a friendly US Base and make your way to the markers. The question marks are suspicious place where there could be Russian Infantries, but we don't know. Main objectives are the following Red Markers. The Marker in Oarmsar is too capture the HVT aka Russian General and ask him question about enemy airfield, he will then be picked up by a Mini Bird. The next Marker in Feluz Abad is to rescue captured civilians, there will be loads of forces there and armored vehicles, eliminate everyone in the area and friendly Blackhawks will come to pick up civilians and get them back to the base. Final objective is the airfield near Loy Manara, you have to clear the airfield and capture it, however, if you don't clear the black markers, you will have to defend the airfield against the rest of the enemies. There will be nuke truck inside the hangers, DONT DESTROY THEM, other assets can be destroyed. Defend and Capture the airfield, rescue civilians and capture the HVT, will be a mission complete.

Restrictions:

Uniforms;

Poland Desert Main:

57166a2f33e386de2bb7c8b33ceae1f9.png

Helmet; ACH OEF-CP

Uni; G3 Uniform (Tan)

Vest; SPC

Backpack; Any Tan Backpack

Poland Desert Prophet:

abd1b7ba644502faf2ad073926152362.png

Helmet; ACH OEF-CP

Uni; Full Ghillie (Arid) [NATO]

Vest; SPC

Poland Desert Raptor:

4ec76fc52f4bb2137104aff5ab044456.png

Helmet; HGU-56/P (Black/Visor)

Uni; G3 Uniform (Tan)

Vest; SPC

Poland Desert Fighter Jet:

5a84616297c28cacd3f0c5bff1492f23.png

Helmet; Pilot Helmet [NATO]

Uni; Pilot Coveralls [NATO]

Poland Desert Knight:

881d9e40e0ef9306624a1d4690532507.png

Helmet; HGU-56/P (Black)

Uni; G3 Uniform (Tan)

Vest; SPC

Polish Army Used Weapons Restrictions:

Everything TBC

Assets:

TBC

Slots:

Platoon;

Platoon Leader

Platoon FAC

Platoon Drone Operator

Alpha to Foxfort;

Squad Leader

Squad 2ic

AutoRifleman

Assistant AutoRifleman

Rifleman LAT

Rifleman LAT

(Don't need Normal Rifleman)

No Mortar Team

Prophet Team

Raptor Team

Knight Team

I have decided to cancel this project. Personal reasons.

Edited by WAM

A word of warning the size of the map will drastically fuc k server performance i did an op a few months back (can probably still see the rough plan in this section of the forum called operation forefront) the mission stretched across a lot of the map and had slots of objective and objects. If you put entities down on all off those markers the server will crash. My mission took three Zeus ' one a tag holder the other a trainer to pull off and we still had a small server lag that we managed to fix quickly enough. My point is to run this you will not be able to fill every objective across the map as more map space you use and more objectives with people in the more stress on the server you will have.

That aside 

Firstly the backstory is abit bland and the objectives could be later out clearer maybe use colours and bulletpoints.

A list of assets would be nice as you have said stuff in the brief but tbc under assets. So I can't say if they will be overpowered or underpowered compared to hostile

Maybe add a list of hostile assets so either people know exactly what they are fighting or vaguely ie armour, mortars, snipers, air. (Make sure it represents the country you are fighting)

What are you doing different to any other mission, what makes your mission different to any other mission ran. I try to always think of this when I'm zeusing, what is it that will make your mission stand out compared to the usual move in shoot shit and leave.

fail and complete conditions? How do they finish the mission of fail it?

do you feel this will be able to be completed before players feel bored of the mission normally around the 2hour Mark maybe 2 1\2 hours of its a different style of mission.

why have you got rid of the bottom middleman you have reduced the players of the mission why not use them as a dmr, explosive expert, mine sweeper, repair man, ect?

why no csar, try build it into the mission as csar trainers is always in need of missions to eval in.

look at my mission for (what I think is) a good layout, it took me approximately two months from initial plan till mission play through and that's cause i read around it try to make it accurately as possible, tested server load and briefed and walked through zeus' so they knew what they were doing. It took a while to do but when it came to running it the mission itself went smoothly so I advise putting the work in before hand.

hope this helps.