TFAR Additional on SR

CrustaShrimp

Since we have a new squad template with two fireteams, the additional channel on short range radio will be used more often (already seen that yesterday).
As not everyone knows how to use it, I made a short (it got longer than I thought) video on how to set it up.

If you have any questions, lemme know!

https://youtu.be/3SHnunBLpbs

I also just learned that 160 is used by Pltn SR, 170 by Knight SR.
Still, just pick any Channel that you're not likely to use for additional, anyone but your own channel is fine.

(Also, mods, if this isn't the right place feel free to move the post)thnx

Edited by CrustaShrimp
  • Upvote 4

Frankasaurus Rex

If it's possible, consider putting it in the Community ARMA Guides in addition to over here, since it feels real solid. A lot of people need on-the-fly instructions for Additionals, and this seems like a quick and easy way to have curious people prepare themselves.

Edited by Frankasaurus Rex
  • Upvote 1

ThePointForward

I knew it's a good idea to teach this in basics.

Anyway, as far as channels go, keep off of main 1x0 channels (110, 120, 130, ...) as additionals.

What nobody uses are decimals. So if you set additionals to (for example) 110.1 and 110.2 I'm fairly sure you're not gonna get unwanted company.

Edited by ThePointForward
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy