Antistasi

LazyCouch

I'll go on a limb and assume that some of you here have played antistasi?

What does everyone think of it? Personally I like the concept but I think it could have been executed a bit better...

• Upvote 1

We had Antistasi on one of the servers a while back and I believe a fair few people were playing that. Right now we have Liberation running on FK3. 

1 minute ago, Silberjojo said:

We had Antistasi on one of the servers a while back and I believe a fair few people were playing that. Right now we have Liberation running on FK3. 

What is Liberation?

It's basically a Capture The Island where in order to win you have to conquer all the enemy territories. Our team can buy vehicles, but they will cost resources, which you get from the conquered territories.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
12 hours ago, LazyCouch said:

I'll go on a limb and assume that some of you here have played antistasi?

What does everyone think of it? Personally I like the concept but I think it could have been executed a bit better...

Antistasi has some bugs and wasn't very popular when it was ran.  @HammerJG would be better to answer this as he was running FK3 which hosted Antistasi a month ago, IIRC. 

My experience with antistasi is that you have to be quite organised in managing the agro system or you get overwhelmed by the other factions.

Antistasi works well when you have a few people who understand the system taking lead with scheduled play times and regimented objectives but when it was on FK as a persistent server different people were logging on at different times not understanding the agro system and pissing everyone off to the point where the game was unplayable.

Liberation has a similar agro system but it’s not quite as harsh and it’s much easier to get hold of assets and equipment.

I may have missed some but I’ve not seen FK complete Antistasi in an open persistent server, whereas there have been many completions in Liberation.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Cosmo said:

I may have missed some but I’ve not seen FK complete Antistasi in an open persistent server, whereas there have been many completions in Liberation.

Antistasi was on the continuous server about a month ago for a few weeks, but didn't generate much interest, even after it was voted for. 😂