President Franklin D. Roosevelt to a Joint Session of the U.S. Congress on December 8, 1941
The United States officially entered the Second World War in December 1941 and on the 11th Of December 1941 The Axis powers in Europe declared war on the US following which the American Army began direct military assistance in North Africa on the 11th Of May 1942. The Italian campaign of World War II consisted of Allied and Axis operations in and around Italy, from 1943 to 1945. The Joint Allied Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) was operationally responsible for all Allied land forces in the Mediterranean theatre and it planned and led the invasion of Sicily in July 1943, followed in September by the invasion of the Italian mainland and the campaign in Italy until the surrender of the German Armed Forces in Italy in May 1945.
As part of the ongoing campaign in Italy and as members of the US Fifth Army your platoon has been ordered to secure the surrounding area in this region of Southern Italy which is under guard by elements of the German 10th Army and the Italian Army Group Liguria. To assist in the accomplishment of these objectives your platoon has been assigned some armoured elements in the form of a company of four M4A3 Sherman Tanks to assist with breaking through the defensive lines in the area.
"Strength of the Nation!"
MISSION SUMMARY: This will be a heavily themed mission with elements taken from the Second World War. The mission will be making use of the Arma 3 mods Iron Front, Faces Of War and CSA38 which will be posted as well at the bottom of this event page in a compiled list. Weaponry within the mission will be restricted to WW2/Faction based weaponry and will be restricted per your chosen role. Tags for applicable roles are being enforced and will not be different from standard slotting. Squad Structure and PTLN structure have been changed to accommodate the theme and structure of operations in the Second World War.
(TAGS & REGS PRIORITIZED)
(RESERVED SLOTS MAY BE OVERWRITTEN BY TAG-HOLDERS)
(FINAL SAY IS AT EVENT HOSTS DISCRETION)
- PLTN COMMAND SQUAD:
- ALPHA SQUAD:
- Bravo Squad Lead (SL TAGS): OPEN
- Bravo Squad Medic (MEDIC TAGS): @FloofyFloof
- Bravo Squad Radioman (TL TAGS): OPEN
- Bravo Squad Team Leader (TL TAGS): OPEN
- Charlie Squad Lead (SL TAGS): OPEN
- Charlie Squad Medic (MEDIC TAGS): OPEN
- Charlie Squad Radioman (TL TAGS): OPEN
- Charlie Squad Team Leader (TL TAGS): OPEN
- Delta Squad Lead (SL TAGS): OPEN
- Delta Squad Medic (MEDIC TAGS): OPEN
- Delta Squad Radioman (TL TAGS): OPEN
- Delta Squad Team Leader (TL TAGS): OPEN
- M4A3 Sherman (1-1):
- M4A3 Sherman (1-2):
- M4A3 Sherman (1-3):
- M4A3 Sherman (1-4):
- Only Weapons and equipment from the Iron Front, Faces of War and CSA 38 mods may be used within the mission.
- Short Range Radios are prohibited.
- Only Radiomen are permitted to carry Long Range Radios.
- Night vision equipment is prohibited.
- BFT and GPS systems will be disabled/prohibited.
- Looting of enemy primary weapons is restricted.
- Only PLatoon HQ, Squad Leads and Team Leads are permitted whistles.
Note: FK Weaponry and equipment rules remain in effect for this mission.
Uniform: Chosen by PLTN HQ.
Helmet: Role Appropriate headgear (EX Inf= M1 Helmet, KNGT = A-11 Tankers Helmet).
Riflemen Weaponry: M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M1903A3 Springfield Rifle.
Medic Weaponry: M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M1903A3 Springfield Rifle.
Squad Leaders, Team Leaders Weaponry: M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M1903A3 Springfield Rifle, M3 Grease Gun, Thompson Submachine Gun.
Autorifleman: M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle.
MachineGunner: M1919 Browning Machine Gun.
KNGT Crew Weaponry: M3 Grease Gun, Thompson Submachine Gun.
Secondary Weaponry: Colt M1911 Any Axis Pistol looted in mission may be carried in the next mission if proof of acquisition is provided prior to the next operation.
MAT: M1A1 Bazooka.
SERVER INFO :
- Name: FK #4 Custom Mission Server
- IP: arma4.fkservers.eu
- Port: 2402
- Password: On Request
- Modset Here - Now with preset functionality
NEW Modset which includes Malbryn's 7Y Assets WW2 Chat Fix.