Unsung - Vietnam Arma

Sarissa

20170306164824_3.jpg

With the release of Unsung Echo, I've formed a new thread for discussion of the mod and planning of events. I will once again be creating missions and events for us to play during off hours as a way to experience a different style of arma play!

Be advised that Unsung is an 8GB mod, and we also run a few extras including maps. To check out what mods you need, check the collection :

FK Unsung Steam Collection

BE AWARE YOU NEED APEX DLC TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE UNSUNG MOD PROPERLY

Also, if you want to get some tunes playing, I have a a Vietnam Spotify Playlist you can check out here.

See you in the shit, troop!

20170601162114_1.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Maverick said:

This will be great for killing VC that think they can hide in populated villages. Now all we need are flamethrowers.

One of the WWII mods has one. 

Conga Line of Neckbeards
12 hours ago, Maverick said:

Now all we need are flamethrowers.

Doesn't the mod have one? I seem to recall driving one of those last time we played an unsung mission. Not sure if it actually works tho...

SilentGunner13
On 11/5/2017 at 13:03, Sarissa said:

Also, if you want to get some tunes playing, I have a a Vietnam Spotify Playlist you can check out here.

May I suggest adding Gimme Danger by The Stooges to that playlist? 

I'm hoping to have some stuff ready by the weekend. No promises.

Right now I'm in the middle of CM stuff and some Med trainer stuff but I've got 3 missions nearly completion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I tested the helicopters. I'm actually dissapointed that you can't play all songs in all the helis, the only one with Fortunate son is the Medevac one, what's the point of Fortunate Son if you can't be a doorgunner?