PUBG - Style - Filler Mission *under construction*

Teddy

This is a thread for my "PUBG" - Filler Missions before Main. The idea is: you dont have the time to run a "real" mission" so you play this fast little TVT Style Mission.

Gear Restrictions: 

Uniform: Any. I also allow Ghillie Suits.

Vest: Any. 

Backpack: Any. You alteast need a parachute.

Weapons. Every weapons within server rules. You are allowed to take Bolt Action Sniper Rifles up to 7.62. No More than 30 Rounds Mags. No Suppressors.

Items: 2x Frag Grenades. 2x Smokes only White. No more.

Radio: 152 on 110.

Map is allowed. Gps is allowed.

You will be dropped by helicopter over the island. When you're dropped in the Island its weapons free. Its a TVT Missions FFA. Last Man Standing. "The Zone" where players are allowed to be in will be marked on map and with blue smoke on the ground. Red smoke will indicate "Death" Zones. Meanig there will be Mortar Strikes/Jdams Rockets. The Zone will get smaller. If you are outside the zone your live will get harder. Depends on Zeus here. Lighning Bolts. Enemy troops. Hints. Whatever pleases you.

Beneath you see some Island that you can choose from. 

Dingor

dingor.thumb.jpg.97ad11d7fe26ce8ae4d02b7b576f96de.jpg

Abremia

5a7ae30356f5f_abremia(3).thumb.jpg.249e28777c921176744cb7d39797b249.jpg

Abremia

5a7ae3057328f_abremia(2).jpg.8222dc1defdf2417ee2e3f4cdd3b81df.jpg

Everon

Everon.thumb.jpg.889f10f858f272d1d3783a87050c83fb.jpg

Kolgujev

Kolgujev.thumb.jpg.80475c977177bb850e5a4dc407cde6d3.jpg

Tanoa

Tanoa.thumb.jpg.f1b9dc0c736348735fcb25349278c26d.jpg

Edited by Teddy
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see a lot of potential in this but you will need to find a way to get the people fight each other otherwise this can easialy overrun. And i think zeus shouldn't be the one doing that or you'll need more than one because one person can't manage messing with more than one squad at once effectively.

A good idea would be to have teams of 2, then have them set up on their own radio channels, with obviously not op gear, I am sure that you could add some kind of cornucopia, from hunger games, style boxes to go for or find, tanoa would be a great map for this.