Setting up Zeus in the Editor (VIDEO)

Tomo

As many people seem to be unaware that they can easily set up Zeus in their Editor, here is a simple tutorial so that you aren't all clustering up the second server for each other!

EDIT:

It's actually faster just to put in the owner field of the Zeus module: "#adminLogged"

Edited by Tomo
  • Upvote 11

Greetings,

You can also just copy/paste the Zeus template of your choice from the MPMissionsCache:

• C:\Users\<Your Username Here>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache (For Example)

To the ARMA 3 MPMissions folder:

• F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions (For Example)

Then host the template locally in the usual manner.

This would allow you to mess around with all the templates you have played on the FK servers and make sure whatever you are trying to do as Zeus is compatible with the template.

Regards,

Whisper.

I am aware that there are better methods available, but this is just a quick and easy solution for those who haven't the faintest idea where to start. 

Also, a lot of the template settings (such as cba and difficulty) will be set in your player profile identically anyway, meaning that you are only missing the custom modules with this method.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Also, a lot of the template settings (such as cba and difficulty) will be set in your player profile identically anyway, meaning that you are only missing the custom modules with this method.

It doesn't save the addon settings as far as I know, using server overwrites instead. For the longest time I was practicing sniping on my own with Advanced Ballistics turned on by default until I spotted it being off in mission one day. You can save the addon settings easily enough from the configure addon menu though. 

Also. You dont have to type P1 and such. You can just plop both down and make the unit the player and the zeus as all addons (Including unoffical ones) and then just hit the ping button

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy