Mission Idea: Feedback and discussion

Elias

So I've had this mission idea for a while now but I'm not sure i can make it work in a good way so here is a backstory:

So there are two forces: Idap and UN, Un forces are backing IDAP when they are clearing out the major towns on the map Chernarus.

Mission will probably proceed the following way: 

UN and IDAP mobilizes their forces to clear Cherno and Elektro so that civvies can be safely returned to their homes, Russians get notified and start immobilizing their forces aswell to stop them from retaking "their" Territory.

Please give me more ideas and feedback in the comments, it will help me a lot

Here is a pastebin link for the mission SQF: https://pastebin.com/T16y5vdS

Thanks

Edited by Elias
New SQF

14 minutes ago, colt92 said:

What would the UN and IDAP's objectives be in the mission for each, exactly?

Simply just to clear the town of mines and any russians still in the area. and also to transport  any injured civvies that have been held captive.

and also might want to mention the assets: 1x IDAP Transport Heli, 2x m1117 UN IFV and UN landrovers. Also contemplating CSAR IDAP/UN medics. Not decided yet tho